Exam Stress Exam Stress

very clever

Interesting cartoon with a nice little message. I like your animation and drawing style. I have back to back exams in 9 hours, so this is just the cartoon I needed to see before I went to sleep. Great work. :D

123456 123456

awesome

The idea was interesting, and I think the animation of the lamp was very smooth. Cool song and nice sound designing. Overall, a very nice job. Great work.

Jackie Jackie

Brilliant

Awesome cartoon. Thought it was brilliant how you showed the other side of the story. Did you plan this when you made Jerry or did this happen some time after Jerry was done?

Tower Quest: Deluxe Ed. Tower Quest: Deluxe Ed.

Great

Great to see you updated it again. It's really a great game and I love the save feature. Excellent job.

Kick ups master Kick ups master

interesting

I can easily beat you... on my fourth try I got the ball stuck in the top right corner, and there was no way it could fall past the mouse, therefore my score is a sideways 8.

Neo Tower Defense Neo Tower Defense

very nice

awesome game... the only thing i noticed was upgrading huts seemed pointless because you only get 1 person out of it when you get 3 from making a new one which is also cheaper... i guess they do take up more space but so far im half way through the level and i still have plenty of room... great job none-the-less