Exam Stress Exam Stress

very clever

Interesting cartoon with a nice little message. I like your animation and drawing style. I have back to back exams in 9 hours, so this is just the cartoon I needed to see before I went to sleep. Great work. :D

123456 123456

awesome

The idea was interesting, and I think the animation of the lamp was very smooth. Cool song and nice sound designing. Overall, a very nice job. Great work.

Jackie Jackie

Brilliant

Awesome cartoon. Thought it was brilliant how you showed the other side of the story. Did you plan this when you made Jerry or did this happen some time after Jerry was done?

Mr Biff Goes to the City Mr Biff Goes to the City

awesome

The camera movement was a bit choppy, but the idea and the drawing were brilliant. Awesome job.

Killing Time inBreak Room Killing Time inBreak Room

coolibop

Nicely drawn and animated. Nice work.

English Class English Class

teehee

The animation wasn't too bad, and the content was great. Funniest cartoon I've seen in a while. Hope this passes.

iloph 4: The Infestation iloph 4: The Infestation

original

Very original and rather interesting cartoon. I like the drawing style and the animation was pretty good. Only problem is some of the audio is screeches problem from a low quality microphone. (I have the same problem) Overall nice job.

Mega-Spit responds:

Actually, that may be the noise filter I was using.

FrameByFrame FrameByFrame

awesome

Very interesting cartoon. Great drawings and smooth animation. Only thing I don't like is the lack of a creative title... this great piece deserves one. I will nominate as soon as this submission passes.

Oxmar Episode 1 Oxmar Episode 1

awesome

Good drawing, animating, voice acting and idea. I would put money on this series going far... if i had some money.

GrawBoom GrawBoom

cool

Neat little logo. I think the sound should be played a little bit longer with a fade because it seems to cut off quickly.